My Momoko

A forum for Momoko doll enthusiasts!
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:51 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am 

Finally I was able to add some older Petwork Girls to my collection (thanks to the temptations in Mae's posting : ) http://mymomoko.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6326

From left to right, here are Mickee and Trudy.

The girls switched spots for a closeup.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 am 

I love Jelly Beans Generation, I switched mine to a new body though. I think she's the only Momoko (except for S.C. Ramble of course) that has her hair done with those cones.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm 

jelly beans on a new body is a dream. Congrats! :)
:daisy: maggi :daisy:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 am 

Haha, sorry! I love jelly beans generation too. I love her pink lips and grey eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 am 

Congrats, MJ! Isn't it wonderful when you finally get to add some of the older girls - I remember very well being bitten by that particular bug! :wink:

I started collecting Momoko about four years ago, and my first dolls were of that time - I remember the excitement of buying Preppy Girl, Lacy Modernist, Miracle Party Girl and the Spring Forest twins; they were all among my first. But it wasn't too long before I found myself hankering for some of the older girls, and I have to admit, when I finally bought some, not having any real idea of what they were worth, I kind of lost my head and paid far too much for them - probably about double what some of them were worth. :doh:

I don't really regret it though - because to me it feels so good to have some of the girls from the early days. I was just crazy about some of them, like Goth Girl, RoboChris and 03SSbl; and I still am. And also to me, having those older girls makes it feel like a more "rounded" collection. Would you agree?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 am 

Quote:
Congrats, MJ! Isn't it wonderful when you finally get to add some of the older girls - I remember very well being bitten by that particular bug! :wink:

I started collecting Momoko about four years ago, and my first dolls were of that time - I remember the excitement of buying Preppy Girl, Lacy Modernist, Miracle Party Girl and the Spring Forest twins; they were all among my first. But it wasn't too long before I found myself hankering for some of the older girls, and I have to admit, when I finally bought some, not having any real idea of what they were worth, I kind of lost my head and paid far too much for them - probably about double what some of them were worth. :doh:

I don't really regret it though - because to me it feels so good to have some of the girls from the early days. I was just crazy about some of them, like Goth Girl, RoboChris and 03SSbl; and I still am. And also to me, having those older girls makes it feel like a more "rounded" collection. Would you agree?
I do! So many WONDERFUL Momokos out there both young and old. : )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:11 am 

These girls are like Momoko Royalty! I love the old ones - they are special somehow... :kissy: