My Momoko

A forum for Momoko doll enthusiasts!
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:12 pm
Posts: 117
Location: USA
O.k. people. This girl is fab! She has a CCS head and saran hair which is soft and manageable.
Image

Image

_________________
[url]http://www.sylviecoladolls.com[/url]
[url]http://sylviecola.wordpress.com[/url]My Dolly Blog


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:12 am
Posts: 2648
Location: Maryland, USA
You always have passion for the red haired girls. :daisy:

_________________
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Image
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 2080
Location: New Jersey, USA
Ooh, her hair is gorgeous!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:12 pm
Posts: 117
Location: USA
teddybear4me2 wrote:
You always have passion for the red haired girls. :daisy:

LOL You've got my number! I guess I always want to have red hair. Particularly auburn and I would dye it but it was too dark.

_________________
[url]http://www.sylviecoladolls.com[/url]
[url]http://sylviecola.wordpress.com[/url]My Dolly Blog


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 am
Posts: 3462
Hmm, since I got blown out of the Happy Box, maybe I need a little broken heart present. :wink:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 am
Posts: 2522
Location: San Diego, California
Love her red hair and creamy complexion!

I wish she had side glancing vs. centered eyes. For some reason I don’t even understand, I don’t like Momokos with a forward gaze - they seem kind creepy to me.
(Yes, I’m weird I know).

Smiles :) Zoila

_________________
ImageClick for my BlackieGracie eBay store!
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackiegracie/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 81
Location: New York
Ooo, she's beautiful! Have you named her? Of course I can't resist anagramming one for this red-haired beauty!

Lilly Alvis von Weisfeld
= Sylvie's Fall in Wild Love

-- Nephele


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:12 pm
Posts: 117
Location: USA
Marna wrote:
Hmm, since I got blown out of the Happy Box, maybe I need a little broken heart present. :wink:

Yeah that was a total bust! I'm looking for my consolation prize also since I sold 2 dolls to fund the Happy Box.
blackiegracie wrote:
Love her red hair and creamy complexion!

I wish she had side glancing vs. centered eyes. For some reason I don’t even understand, I don’t like Momokos with a forward gaze - they seem kind creepy to me.
(Yes, I’m weird I know).

Smiles :) Zoila

Perhaps it's time to change your avatar then :lol: :lol: Just kidding :wink: ... Seriously, I prefer side glancing myself. I may change her to side glancing if I get tired of her direct stare.

Nephele wrote:
Ooo, she's beautiful! Have you named her? Of course I can't resist anagramming one for this red-haired beauty!

Lilly Alvis von Weisfeld
= Sylvie's Fall in Wild Love

-- Nephele

That's pretty clever! Maybe that will be her name. :D

_________________
[url]http://www.sylviecoladolls.com[/url]
[url]http://sylviecola.wordpress.com[/url]My Dolly Blog


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 am
Posts: 3462
sylviecoladolls wrote:
Marna wrote:
Hmm, since I got blown out of the Happy Box, maybe I need a little broken heart present. :wink:

Yeah that was a total bust! I'm looking for my consolation prize also since I sold 2 dolls to fund the Happy Box.


LOL, I've got 2 dolls on eBay right now that were supposed to help finance my Happy Box.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 am
Posts: 2522
Location: San Diego, California
sylviecoladolls wrote:
Perhaps it's time to change your avatar then :lol: :lol: Just kidding :wink: ... Seriously, I prefer side glancing myself. I may change her to side glancing if I get tired of her direct stare.

Yes, that's funny! LOL! I realized my avatar (Dramatic Bride) has forward looking eyes.

Of the 28 Momoko I have, only 5 have forward-looking eyes.
I'm not sure why I have that preference really, but we like what we like, I suppose. :kissy:

Smiles :) Zoila

_________________
ImageClick for my BlackieGracie eBay store!
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackiegracie/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Ukraine
Congratulation! She is very very pretty!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:21 am
Posts: 437
Beautiful!!!

I knew she was a knock out, and she seems to be very popular too, as I've seen many Japanese blogs about her too. I just adore her red hair!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 123
Congrats, she's another one that I really want!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:49 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Minnesota
She is gorgeous, I like her much better now that I've seen your pictures! I might just have to find one of my own now once I recover from my post-Happy-Box-fiasco purchase lol.

Oh right I almost forgot, how can you tell that she has a CCS head?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fall in Wild Love
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:12 pm
Posts: 117
Location: USA
Thanks again everyone!

Jed wrote:
Oh right I almost forgot, how can you tell that she has a CCS head?


CCS heads are softer and squishier. When Sekiguchi took over production from petworks they used a harder material for the heads but lately they've been using the softer heads on some of their dolls.

_________________
[url]http://www.sylviecoladolls.com[/url]
[url]http://sylviecola.wordpress.com[/url]My Dolly Blog


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited