My Momoko
http://mymomoko.net/

Fall in Wild Love
http://mymomoko.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4980
Page 1 of 2

Author:  sylviecoladolls [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Fall in Wild Love

O.k. people. This girl is fab! She has a CCS head and saran hair which is soft and manageable.
Image

Image

Author:  teddybear4me2 [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

You always have passion for the red haired girls. :daisy:

Author:  Chuplayer [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Ooh, her hair is gorgeous!

Author:  sylviecoladolls [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Quote:
You always have passion for the red haired girls. :daisy:
LOL You've got my number! I guess I always want to have red hair. Particularly auburn and I would dye it but it was too dark.

Author:  Marna [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Hmm, since I got blown out of the Happy Box, maybe I need a little broken heart present. :wink:

Author:  blackiegracie [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Love her red hair and creamy complexion!

I wish she had side glancing vs. centered eyes. For some reason I don’t even understand, I don’t like Momokos with a forward gaze - they seem kind creepy to me.
(Yes, I’m weird I know).

Smiles :) Zoila

Author:  Nephele [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Ooo, she's beautiful! Have you named her? Of course I can't resist anagramming one for this red-haired beauty!

Lilly Alvis von Weisfeld
= Sylvie's Fall in Wild Love

-- Nephele

Author:  sylviecoladolls [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Quote:
Hmm, since I got blown out of the Happy Box, maybe I need a little broken heart present. :wink:
Yeah that was a total bust! I'm looking for my consolation prize also since I sold 2 dolls to fund the Happy Box.
Quote:
Love her red hair and creamy complexion!

I wish she had side glancing vs. centered eyes. For some reason I don’t even understand, I don’t like Momokos with a forward gaze - they seem kind creepy to me.
(Yes, I’m weird I know).

Smiles :) Zoila
Perhaps it's time to change your avatar then :lol: :lol: Just kidding :wink: ... Seriously, I prefer side glancing myself. I may change her to side glancing if I get tired of her direct stare.
Quote:
Ooo, she's beautiful! Have you named her? Of course I can't resist anagramming one for this red-haired beauty!

Lilly Alvis von Weisfeld
= Sylvie's Fall in Wild Love

-- Nephele
That's pretty clever! Maybe that will be her name. :D

Author:  Marna [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Quote:
Quote:
Hmm, since I got blown out of the Happy Box, maybe I need a little broken heart present. :wink:
Yeah that was a total bust! I'm looking for my consolation prize also since I sold 2 dolls to fund the Happy Box.
LOL, I've got 2 dolls on eBay right now that were supposed to help finance my Happy Box.

Author:  blackiegracie [ Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Quote:
Perhaps it's time to change your avatar then :lol: :lol: Just kidding :wink: ... Seriously, I prefer side glancing myself. I may change her to side glancing if I get tired of her direct stare.
Yes, that's funny! LOL! I realized my avatar (Dramatic Bride) has forward looking eyes.

Of the 28 Momoko I have, only 5 have forward-looking eyes.
I'm not sure why I have that preference really, but we like what we like, I suppose. :kissy:

Smiles :) Zoila

Author:  Mysha [ Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Congratulation! She is very very pretty!

Author:  Alfie [ Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Beautiful!!!

I knew she was a knock out, and she seems to be very popular too, as I've seen many Japanese blogs about her too. I just adore her red hair!!

Author:  LauraLA [ Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Congrats, she's another one that I really want!

Author:  Jed [ Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

She is gorgeous, I like her much better now that I've seen your pictures! I might just have to find one of my own now once I recover from my post-Happy-Box-fiasco purchase lol.

Oh right I almost forgot, how can you tell that she has a CCS head?

Author:  sylviecoladolls [ Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fall in Wild Love

Thanks again everyone!
Quote:
Oh right I almost forgot, how can you tell that she has a CCS head?
CCS heads are softer and squishier. When Sekiguchi took over production from petworks they used a harder material for the heads but lately they've been using the softer heads on some of their dolls.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC-07:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/