My Momoko

A forum for Momoko doll enthusiasts!
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:47 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Connecticut, USA
Well all the good vibes paid off...I have Maraschino heading to me as we speak!
YAY! Can't wait!!!!

:chairspin:

_________________
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/


Top
   
 Post subject: Maraschino
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:02 pm
Posts: 10
Don't forget to post pix, girl! :D


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:12 am
Posts: 31
Location: Oakland, California
dal wrote:
Well all the good vibes paid off...I have Maraschino heading to me as we speak!
YAY! Can't wait!!!!

:chairspin:


Yoo Hoo! You will love her! I second the pix demand!

_________________
***Pat WellerMade***


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Connecticut, USA
I got her today YAYYYY!!!!

She so cute and gorgeous. Even better in person and the suit is impeccably made and so well fitted....I can't play much but will try to snap some pics soon. I adore her. her name is def Marachino!

Her head's like a lil luscious cherry!
And the red lips are smackably sweet!

dal

_________________
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:02 pm
Posts: 10
Congrats!! Anticipating those pictures . . .


dal wrote:
I got her today YAYYYY!!!!

She so cute and gorgeous. Even better in person and the suit is impeccably made and so well fitted....I can't play much but will try to snap some pics soon. I adore her. her name is def Marachino!

Her head's like a lil luscious cherry!
And the red lips are smackably sweet!

dal


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:12 am
Posts: 31
Location: Oakland, California
dal wrote:
I got her today YAYYYY!!!!
She so cute and gorgeous. Even better in person and the suit is impeccably made and so well fitted....I can't play much but will try to snap some pics soon. I adore her. her name is def Marachino!
dal


That is so exciting. She is such a beautiful doll. Totally worth the price, I have thought since I got her. I'm still enjoying mine soo much! (not that it has been that long)!

_________________
***Pat WellerMade***


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Connecticut, USA
She arrived and immediately took off her travel suit and went shopping with Silver, hoping against hope that no one would spot her at a trendy shop in Soho....

Image

See the whole story (2 more pix):
http://mymomoko.org/viewtopic.php?t=2295

_________________
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:10 pm
Posts: 1626
Location: Canada
Image



Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Connecticut, USA
Wow. such an intense beauty.

Great shot!

_________________
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:10 pm
Posts: 1626
Location: Canada
Thanks darling dal!!
:)


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 am
Posts: 3462
Image

Image

Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Connecticut, USA
Oh my Marna- that outfit is darling! I am currently in a design competition (again) this year called Project Dollway@home and my collection is black & white with orange. Where did you buy this or did you sew it yourself? i adore it.
My designs fit vintage Licca. Can't post them til the competition ends because Doll Reader is the sponsor and they have asked that we do NOT post our designs til the end. We are are at Challenge #5 with 7 to go. I did a pleated B&W that is VERY similiar to this for Challenge 2 (different pants) but with the accent color in orange.

LOVE your photo!

_________________
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 am
Posts: 3462
dal wrote:
Oh my Marna- that outfit is darling! I am currently in a design competition (again) this year called Project Dollway@home and my collection is black & white with orange. Where did you buy this or did you sew it yourself? i adore it.
My designs fit vintage Licca. Can't post them til the competition ends because Doll Reader is the sponsor and they have asked that we do NOT post our designs til the end. We are are at Challenge #5 with 7 to go. I did a pleated B&W that is VERY similiar to this for Challenge 2 (different pants) but with the accent color in orange.

LOVE your photo!


Thank you dal!

I don't sew, I only buy :lol: None of the pieces came together, I just put them together. I got the pants on eBay from cutiemama2007, & when they came, I realized I had the top (I think it's from VolksUSA) so I just decided to put them together. I didn't want straight black & white, so I put her in a pair of the new Momoko shoes, the purse is from a Model Muse doll, I just tucked the strap into the purse because I didn't want a shoulder bag, & I made the bracelets.

I love the project Dollway contests, & can't wait to see your stuff! Congratulations on making it through to #5!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Connecticut, USA
well Marna, you're a fabulous redresser!

LOVE!

_________________
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 125
Location: France
Here's Lula, my little punk :3

Image

Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited